Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 29-May 3

Reading
Whose Garden is it?
We will be learning about gardens and plants.

Writing
Poetry and being authors.

Math
Counting on and counting back. (the beginnings of adding and subtracting)

Science
Observing our growing plants with our senses.

I have been working on making the blog better the last couple weeks. I added a place for youtube videos but it doesn't always show up. So, to fix that I attached my blog to my google+ account (at least I think I did) so that you can go to that and watch the videos and see the pictures we take in class. I am hoping this will make our school week more interactive so that you can follow along and have questions to ask your child. Let me know what you think or if anything is not working. This is a work in progress.

Mr. E

No comments:

Post a Comment