Monday, September 5, 2016

THE FIRST WEEK!!!

I am so excited to get this new year started. Here is what we will be up to this week in room 110.

This week is all about making the students feel comfortable and get used to school. We won't be diving into the academics but we will be learning a lot of procedures, rules and names. Students will be doing some activities based on stories we read and will bring home some work they have done in school. We will be watching a couple educational videos to allow me to assess students one-on-one as well. We will begin our kindergarten unit 1 on the third week of school. Starting that week I will provide a more comprehensive overview of what we will be studying/learning. This week and next week we are simply focused on learning the procedures and rules for being in kindergarten.

Reminder:
Please send any documents for the school or myself in your child's backpack this week. I will be working on getting the email list set-up so if you weren't at Back To School Night or you didn't give me your email yet please email me with your child's name so I can add you. lredwards2@cps.edu

Please sign-up for ClassDojo using the code that was sent home with you in your child's packet.

Email me with any questions. Thanks.

I look forward to seeing your child tomorrow on their first day of school!

Mr. Edwards or Mr. E

No comments:

Post a Comment