The first couple weeks of school are different than the rest of the year because the students are spending the majority of the time learning routines, procedures, and expectations. So the blog will look a little different in a couple weeks.
This week we will be learning:
- the classroom/school rules
- each others names and playing "The Name Game"
- how to clean up properly
- lining up properly
- where everything is in the classroom and school
Please remember to send these things to school with your child:
- completed locker tag
- completed walking field trip form
- completed media consent form
- completed student interest worksheet
- any school supplies